Not everyone enjoys working out. Some people would rather do anything but spend an hour or two at the gym lifting weights and jogging in place on a treadmill. For those who want to get fit but need some sort of mental stimulation while doing it to keep from getting bored, CIZE Workout could be the solution. In this CIZE review, you will learn if this exercise program really is for you.
For those who can spend an hour or two sweating over the same workout routine day in and day out, there’s no reason to look any further. And for those who have spent a great deal of their time dancing to their favorite hip hop songs and longing for this to be a “good enough” way to lose weight, listen up. CIZE Workout provides the ability to use dance and fun activities to actually enhance your ability to lose weight and get fit.
CIZE Workout is created by Shaun T and is a component of the Beachbody.com workout program.
Who Is Best Suited for the CIZE Workout?
In this CIZE review, the goal is to showcase who can benefit from this routine, but really it is not as limited as you think. Because the focus of this program is on having fun, anyone that can apply some basic principles and follow along will find it is a good fit for their needs.
As for who is most likely to enjoy this workout plan, consider the following:
- You want to get fit but you don’t want to have to exercise. In this program, you will want to do it!
- You love to dance.
- You want to learn some of the most trendy and up and coming, professionally choreographed dance routines available today.
- You want to have a lot of fun working out, but you don’t want to attempt to do it in front of anyone at the gym.
- You want to learn to dance. Even if you have never been good before, this takes the guesswork out of the process.
- You are tired of the same old routine and find yourself struggling to actually get motivated to exercise.
In addition to these individuals, you will also find this program is excellent for:
- People who are new to working out and exercise programs.
- People who have not worked out in some time.
- People who are not necessarily fit and able to do a long workout but want to get to that point.
- People who want to learn more than just basic exercise moves.
Because this program focuses on professionally choreographed components, CIZE Workout is appropriate for most people.
What Is Included in the Basic CIZE Workout Program?
At the time of writing this CIZE review, the following was included in the CIZE basic kit workout program:
- 6 hot dance courses on 3 DVDs including Crazy 8s, You Got This, Full Out, In the Pocket, Go For It, and Livin‘ In the 8s.
- A Get Started Guide to your first 30 days with the program
- A Eat Up! Meal Plan focused on easy-to-prepare recipes to supercharge your results
- A Beginner and Advanced Calendar to track your success
- 8 Count Abs Workout, an ab and core program designed to improve the dancer’s body recorded by LL Cool J.
- 24/7 online support
- Weekend Survival Guide (do’s and don’ts when you head out on the town)
- 7-Day CIZE Down, a low-calorie but flexible and tasty menu including shopping lists, meals and snack plans, and tips for losing weight.
Cize Review: Breaking It Down
Here’s a closer look at how the program works for you:
6 Dance Courses on DVD
Here’s the breakdown of what to expect from the six hot dance courses included:
- Crazy 8s: 35 minutes of dancing. Once you’ve learned the moves, you’ll get to dance to Hands In the Air, recorded by Timbaland.
- You Got This: A different vibe and new moves, this gives you more steps to learn. At the end, you can pull your moves together to the tune of Treasure, originally recorded by Bruno Mars.
- Full Out: This program takes you to the next level and really pushes you hard to boost weight loss and fitness. It’s an intense opportunity but when you wrap it all together, you will be dancing to the original Destiny’s Child song Lose My Breath.
- In the Pocket: Here’s another one for those who are ready for the challenge. It is a confidence booster to be able to perform these steps to the Ariana Grande song, Problem at the end.
- Go For It: At this point, you have some skills, which is why this video is an excellent choice for a more intense and fun performance. It teaches a number of moves you can then use together to dance to the Missy Elliot song Pass That Dutch.
- Living’ In the 8s: When you get to this point, you are not only going to be dancing, but you will be able to teach your moves to others. This is the final routine provided, but it has plenty to offer including a very emotional finale to the program. You’ll dance to Chandelier a song originally recorded by Sia.
Eat Up! Meal Plan
The second component to the program is the Eat Up! Meal Plan and it is viewed as just as important as the dancing itself. This program’s goal is to help you to lose weight and tone up, both of which require different things from nutrition. The meal plan is quite direct and designed to be easy to make. This isn’t necessarily a diet. Rather, it teaches you the types of foods to feed your body, how to control your portions, and how to feed your body without starvation or deprivation. The goal is to create a dancer’s body, not just a slim, trim, low-weight.
Beginner And Advanced Calendars
The Beginner Calendar portion of the CIZE Workout program gives you some control over the program. You can use whichever one is right for your needs. It pretty much tells you what to do and when to do it to achieve the results. This type of structure is important to the program because it ensures you can work towards completing the course and advancing your skills as well as your fitness.
*Note: You can view or enlarge Cize Beginner Workout calendar below.
A nice feature about the calendar is that after you have finished up on the course you are working on for the day, you can list your skills. Are you a “backup dancer” at this point or do you have the ability to do it on your own and can check “ready for my music video?” You can visually see your progress.
8 Count Abs Workout
The 8 Count Abs Workout is quite the program as well. It provides you with steps and direct instruction on how to create strong abs and how to develop an intense core. You will be able to work on your abs as a first step. Then, after learning the skills and moves, you can then advance to use those skills in a dance sequence. This ab-focused sequence is eventually played out to the tune of Headsprung, which was originally recorded by LL Cool J.
CIZE Workout gives users the ability to work out and get the support they need. It offers 24 hour a day, 7 day a week support through an online portal. You will get access to it after you sign up for the program. This includes getting the motivation you need to get back up and to complete the routine you are working on. Users can also converse with and gain motivation or tips from other users of the program.
Weekend Survival Guide
Who works all week going hard at their routine and effectively destroys all of that progress on a single night out on the town? A lot of people do it and you can now turn this around and use it to your advantage. First, this survival guide gives you some tips on how to handle yourself out on the town so that you do not destroy all of the progress you made all week but still have a lot of fun unwinding. Additionally, you can apply your new dance moves to the dance floor of your favorite clubs and not only burn a few more calories but also look good while you do it.
7 Day CIZE Down
For people who want to see results right away, this component of the program may be beneficial. It is a focused eating plan that aids in giving you nutrition but also the best ability to drop weight quickly. It includes:
- A low-calorie meal menu
- Flexible options to fit anyone’s taste
- Delicious food that you probably already like
- 7 full days of already planned meals
- Easy to make dishes
- A full shopping list of what you will need
- Several substitution options
- Lots of tips on how to use the program
Cize Overall Convenience and Usability
A few key things help this product to be user-friendly. First, you can complete the workouts right at home. There is no requirement for going to the gym. You do not need any extra equipment or specialized materials not already included in the program.
Additionally, the programs are short. The initial routines are only eight minutes in length. These help you to get started, get your heart rate up, and get learning but without over straining or overwhelming yourself too quickly. The routines get longer and more challenging after you’ve built up your skill and stamina.
You also learn quickly. You can complete the first courses within a matter of minutes. Then, you can go back and learn them again. You advance at your own pace and you can actually learn something – an entire professionally choreographed dance routine, within a few days or sooner.
Is It Too Easy?
While the routines are not long and the workouts are designed to be easy to learn due to the format provided, they are not necessarily too easy. Users will be pushing themselves with these routines.
One of the complaints some people have mentioned after using CIZE Workouts is that you have to have rhythm. It is important for you to be willing to learn how to dance and to have rhythm, but you do not have to be the next big dancer on the floor. In other words, you are still getting in your workout and, if you are enjoying yourself, that may be enough to keep you motivated to keep going.
We would likely guess to say that about 50 percent of the routines are easier and 50 percent are more challenging to push you further.
Cize Reviews & Results
As of this writing, there are currently 35 weight-loss results highlighted on Cize’s product page. These results include both males and females (including Beachbody employees and non-employees).
While researching other Cize reviews we came across several positive weight loss claims from reported consumers. And some of those claims seemed more sincere than others.
Below, we’ve listed a handful of those claims we felt were authentic and written by people who actually used the Cize workout program.
- One consumer claimed to have lost five pounds within the first week.
- Another consumer claimed to have lost a total of 10 pounds so far but doesn’t share how long it took.
- And yet another consumer claimed to have lost 15 pounds in two weeks (reportedly with the help of Beachbody’s Shakeology shakes).
*Note: It’s important to us that you understand that we cannot verify the validity of the claims made by consumers on the Internet. Therefore, the only way to insure the program works is to try it out your self. If it doesn’t work for you, take advantage of Cize’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
Pros & Cons
- Anyone can learn it
- Less expensive than other exercise programs
- No gyms, no boring routines
- Full program with everything you need
- The workouts are short, tailored to your needs
- It’s overall easy to follow and utilize
- You have to love to dance to enjoy it
- It can take some time to perfect your skills
- It may get boring for some users if they do not enjoy learning the dance movements
- Some programs may be more difficult for those without any dance interest or skill
- Not too many routines
How to Buy CIZE Workout
We highly recommend purchasing Cize from official Beachbody.com website. This option provides for:
- The option to purchase over three monthly payments of $19.95 each plus $12.95 shipping and handling or to make a single payment.
- 30-day money back guarantee honored.
Limited Time Offer: Click Here To Get 4 Free Bonuses & 2 Free Gifts When You Purchase Cize Today!
What Do You Think?
Do you feel CIZE Workout is the right option for you? Or have you used Cize to lose weight, tone or to build muscle? We want to hear your thoughts and experiences?